Chertsey Primary School understands the importance of Technology within the classroom. In order to be successful members of the community, our students need to be equipped with the tools to succeed in the 21st century. That's why we offer a range of ICT across the school, such as:
- A computer lab, which is equipped with over 30 computers
- Interactive Smart Board's in every classroom
- iPads available to all classes
- Access to a Digital Camera
- Computers in each classroom
- Over 20 computers in our Library, and
- Chertsey Primary School is purchasing Laptops for our Stage 3 students.
Student safety online, is Chertsey Primary School's priority when using Technology. Prior to beginning lessons in the Computer Lab, students participate in Cybersafe lessons, and are always monitored by staff when online.